How to get listed
The goal of Shore2Shore is to provide a comprehensive directory of South African places to stay, eat and entertainment arranged in a simple manner that is quick to access.
Now, here's the deal...
Shore2Shore is a new site that needs your help to get going! The price to list your site on Shore2Shore is R100.00 per year. As you will see many places are already listed as part of an affiliate program.
So how does it work?
Each listing is placed in one category under one town or place of interest. You need to provide a description of up to 60 characters, contact phone nr and your website url. The categories are as follows:
- Where to stay
- Where to eat
- What to do
Your listing will look like this:
Steven's Camp Site
Contact nr: 555-123 4567
Download sign-up form
If you have a website that provides information about a place, and it does not fall under one of the above categories, then you can list your site under General Information for free, provided that you have a link back to Shore2Shore.
Terms and conditions:
- The description in your listing is restricted to 60 characters.
- Only links to South African sites are accepted.
- You are paying for your site to be listed for one town or place and under one category.
- The listings are not sorted alphabetically. The first listing received will be at the top, followed by the second and so on.
- If your town is not listed then we will add it.
- We reserve the right to not accept links to unrelated or unsuitable sites.
- If the site being linked to no longer exists then we will remove the listing from Shore2Shore and there will be no refund payable.
- The special offer is limited to one listing per customer.